The second generation of the Logipix 15 MP IP camera family provides detailed and sharp images thanks to their 4608(H) x 3264(V) multi-megapixel CMOS sensors. The ability to digitize this large amount of data is ensured by the specially-developed MPX15 signal processor, which provides 5 FPS refresh rate at maximum resolution. The Logipix 15 MP camera uses the JPEG2000 standard for video stream compression. It was developed especially for high-resolution pictures, with scalability prioritized as one of its key features. As a result, lower resolution pictures which are suitable for monitor resolution can be transmitted to the monitoring system, while the original high-resolution video stream is stored on the network video recorder.
Another bandwidth-effective feature of the Logipix 15 MP Camera family is the Logi-zoom function. With this feature, a selected part of the picture can be viewed in the Control Center at high resolution for more details. The rest of the picture remains at low resolution for a higher refresh speed.
The camera provides perfectly detailed images with its built-in backlight compensation even in adverse lighting conditions. This function can be used for the whole picture or just for a part.
The devices of the Logipix 15 MP Camera family have a built-in motion detection function. It is very reliable and enables precise operation because it works with the uncompressed, high-quality pictures stored on the Logipix Network Video Recorder.
The power supply of the cameras can be provided by an LPoE (Low Power over Ethernet) router, which is integrated into the LNVR.
- Part number: LPIX15-01
- Application field: Multi-megapixel IP camera for indoor or normal light
- Resolution: 4608(H) x 3264(V)
- Frame rate: 5 fps @ 15 MP, 13 fps @ 3.8 MP, 30 fps @ 1 MP
- Video compression: JPEG2000 - Wavelet
- Image sensor: ½-inch color 15 Megapixel CMOS
- Scanning system: Progressive, no interlaced scanning
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Shutter speed: 1/10 – 1/1 000 000 s, 1/1 s low shutter mode, blur or noise priority
- Sensitivity: 0.2 lux F1.4
- Gain control: Fix, auto, blur or noise priority
- Backlight compensation: Whole picture or any area selectable
- Lens: Standard C/CS mount DC auto/manual iris lens
- In/outputs: 2 programmable in- or outputs
- Sound in/output (Optional): Built-in microphone, external 24 kHz / 16bit
- Intelligent: Integrated motion detection
- Ethernet: 100 Mbit / Low Voltage Power over Ethernet (LPoE)
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to + 70 °C (14 °F to +158 °F)
- Supplied voltage: LPoE or 10-24 V DC
- Power consumption: 6.2 W
- Dimensions: 61 x 53 x 53 mm without lens
- Weight: 250g
- Logipix Network Video Recorder - LNVR
- LNVR Rack-mount versions for 16 cameras with 4/8/20 HDDs (LNVR-16-8-R / 16-20-R)
- LNVR Metal enclosure versions for 16 cameras with 4/8 HDDs (LNVR-16-4-B / 16-8-B)
- Ethernet Repeater: two port LPoE switch for extending the recorder-camera distance up to 300m
For technical specification please find the data sheet of the product. >>Download