The Logipix ONE 20 MP camera has a 1ʺ image sensor that enables the device to deliver stunningly detailed images. Thanks to its sensor size and its frame rate of 20 FPS at 20 MP, the Logipix camera brings a new quality to video surveillance. The camera provides better low-light performance with a resolution that one usually only expects from professional DSLR cameras. A software-based image enhancement allows the Logipix ONE 20 mp to capture stunning images even in foggy, rainy conditions.
The Logipix ONE 20 MP may contain three different optical filters, varying by its design, in order to be suitable for all environments. Logipix ONE 20 MP operates as a day/night camera. The camera body can contain an automatically removable IR-filter in front of the sensor, in order to to filter out the infrared light during the day but make use of it in the dark.
Specially developed functions in the Logipix Control Center
- A single camera can cover large areas and provide a resolution that is high enough for face recognition in the entire monitored area.
- Detecting zone violation and creating immediate alarm.
- Detecting abandoned objects and creating immediate alarm.
- Detecting abnormal behaviors and creating immediate alarm.
- License plate recognition in multiple lanes.
- Individually compressed frames. Image quality is independent of content change.
- Special optical filters and picture enhancement algorithm for foggy, rainy weather conditions.
- Real-time camera image stitching to create panoramic views in case of monitoring huge areas, display in live and archive mode, and zoom as if it were a single image.
- Multi-time exposition and extra wide dynamic range to efficiently display sunlit and low-lit areas in an image.
- Part number: LPIX20-ONE-DNI-XX
- Description: Multi-megapixel Auto Back Focus multi-shutter WDR IP camera with 1” sensor and 3 optical filters for automatic Day/Night/IR switching
- Day - IR band suppressed
- Night - IR band enabled
- IR - IR bandpass filter for IR Flash
- Resolution: (H) x (V)
- Frame rate: 20 fps @ 20 MP
- Video compression: JPEG2000 - Wavelet MPX24 Signal Processor
- Image sensor: 1” color 20 Megapixel CMOS
- Auto focus: Motorized back focus adjustment
- Wide Dinamic Range: Multi-shutter wide dinamic range
- Scanning system: Progressive, no interlaced scanning
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Shutter mode: 1/10 - 1/20 000 s, 1/1 s low shutter mode
- Sensitivity: 0.02 lux F1.4 Day mode or 0.002 lux F1.4 Night mode
- Gain control: Fix, auto, blur or noise priority
- Backlight compensation: Whole picture or any area selectable
- Lens: Standard C mount DC auto/manual IRIS, P-IRIS lens
- Inputs/Outputs: 4 programmable IO connections NO, NC / OC 0.5A/30V
- Sound: Built-in microphone, 1 ch external 24 kHz/16bit, sound in/output
- Intelligence: Integrated motion detection
- Ethernet connection: 1 Gbit / Low Voltage Power over Ethetnet (LPoE)
- Dimensions: 75 x 65 x 65 mm without lens
- Weight: 350 g
- Material: full metal housing
- Power supply: LPoE or 10-24 V DC
- Power consumption: 7.2 W
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Humidity: 0 - 90% non-condensing
Standard version delivered without lens.
For technical specification please find the data sheet of the product. >> Download